INTEGRITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Romzes - Rogue

2 posters

Go down

Romzes - Rogue Empty Romzes - Rogue

Post  Romzes Mon Mar 24, 2008 12:35 am

Character name: Romzes

IRL Age: 17

IRL Name: Arne Johansen

Class: Rogue

Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Grim+Batol&n=Romzes

Talent build: 20 / 41 / 0 Combat specced rogue Wink

Whats Your Game time (/played): 56 days

Willing to respec for the guild? Ofc! but since i'm rogue isn't there many ways to unspecc ^^ but yes if u want me to repsec i will do it!

Attunements: Kara

In Game experience PRE burning Crusade and after if any: TBC: Kara, ZA, Grulls' Lair, Maghredions' Lair, SSC, TK. Pre TBC: MC, ZG, BWL, Onyxia

Former guilds (and reason for leaving / kicked by them): I was in aftermath, but they got disband :/

Ability to use Vent/Ts with a working microphone: i got this programs and have prety got exp by using them. Using ventrilo every day!

Do you anderstand and can talk english? Yes, with out any problems Wink

Are you ready for eventual hours of countless wipings ? U! if guild m8s is ok, and we r wiping for the guild, not just for epix i'm willing to do that! Sometimes wipe can be just helpful ^^

Why do you want to join Integrity and what do you expect from Integrity: I'm expecting a good guild with alot of nice people who i wanna be known with. I love to raid, and raiding for fun. I love to play with guild m8s ^^ I wanna join Integrity for raid reason too. I wanna try and test new instance and my bigest task in this game is to kill illidan ^^

Additional Information ( tell us something about yourself) I'm 17 year old boy from Norway. I'm going in college and r done here next year. I love Blizzard and all games they r making, so if u wanna share some skillz in WC3 / Dota / SC just ask me ^^

Romzes

Back to top Go down

Romzes - Rogue Empty Re: Romzes - Rogue

Post  Hankthetank Mon Mar 24, 2008 1:40 am

Accepted.. gonna catch you ingame

Hankthetank
Admin

https://integrity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down